1. Student Organizations must be officially recognized by the Office of Student Affairs in order to submit their home page.
2. The student organization pages will focus on information related to organizational mission statement/motto/goals and objectives, pictures, logo's, activities, meeting times and places, contact persons, etc. Creativity is encouraged and supported.
3. A contact person should be designated for each page on the NSU Web and that person will be responsible for maintenance and keeping data up-to-date. Home page updates should follow these policies/guidelines. Backup copies of posted information should be kept by the contact person.
4. Each Student Organization home page should be submitted to the Office of Student Affairs with the written approval of a campus sponsor. The office will review student organization pages once a year for content and consistency.
6. The Office of Student Affairs (ext. 2120) will provide guidance developing the NSU Student Organization home pages.
Copies of all pertinent policies are on file in Student Affairs.